TechZerg is reader supported. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Venom is a popular on-demand Kodi addon great for watching movies and TV shows. It’s well maintained and updated regularly with new content and features by its developers.
Venom requires a Real Debrid account. It has many features, including Trakt support, library integration, Youtube section, Debrid cloud manager, and more sections like Discover Movies, Discover TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, Search, Tools, ChangeLog, News and Info.
If you are looking for a Kodi addon for a good streaming experience, Venom is an excellent choice.
Venom is not available in Kodi’s official repository. It’s a third-party addon from the Venom Repository located at https://123venom.github.io/
For your privacy and security, it is recommended to use a VPN with Kodi. We use NordVPN, which is the most secure and fastest VPN for Kodi. NordVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee to try it risk-free plus a massive 68% discount for our readers.
Install Venom Kodi addon
1. Launch Kodi.
2. Click the “Settings icon” and click “System settings.”
3. Hover over “Add-ons.”
4. Click “Unknown sources” if you’ve not done so already (this is because it’s from a third-party source)
5. Go back to the Setting menu and click “File manager.”
6. Select “Add source” and click <None>
7. Type the URL “https://123venom.github.io/” and click “OK.”
8. Type venom as the source name (so you will be able to identify it later) and click “OK.”
9. Go back to the Kodi home page and click “Add-ons.”
10. Click the “Add-on browser icon” and then click “Install from zip file.”
11. Select “venom” (which is the name of the repository source you provided earlier)
12. Click “repository.venom-x.x.zip”
13. Click “Install from repository.”
14. Click “Venom Repo.”
15. Click “Video add-ons.”
16. Select “Venom.”
17. Click “Install.”
18. Click “OK” to accept the installation of additional add-ons.
19. Wait till you see the “Add-on installed” notification on your screen. It usually takes less than 2 minutes.
How to integrate Venom with Real Debrid
To authorize Real Debrid to work with Venom, you’ll first need to purchase a Real Debrid subscription. Next, follow these steps below:
1. Go back to Kodi home page.
2. Hover over “Add-ons.”
3. Click “Venom” and then click “Tools.”
4. Click “My Accounts Settings.”
5. Hover over “Debrid Accounts” and click “Authorize.”
6. A screen with a code will appear.
7. Go to real-debrid.com/device and enter the code.
8. Click “Continue” to complete the authorization.
Now, you’ll be able to use the Venom Kodi add-on. Enjoy!