TechZerg is reader supported. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
The Oath is an excellent Kodi addon that has become very popular among Kodi users. It’s fairly new compared to other Kodi addons but very impressive.
The Oath is an Exodus fork with many features, including multiple scrapper packages, free sources, library integration, Link Snappy, Orion indexer, Real Debrid, and Trakt support.
This impressive Kodi addon comes with many categories and a search option that lets you easily find high-quality Movies and TV shows across many genres.
The sections include Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Tools, and Search.
The Oath is not available in Kodi’s official repository. It’s from the Host505 Repository located at https://host505.github.io/
Install The Oath Kodi addon
1. Launch Kodi.
2. Click the “Settings icon” and click “System settings.”
3. Hover over “Add-ons.”
4. Click “Unknown sources” if you’ve not done so already (this is because it’s from a third-party source)
5. Go back to the Setting menu and click “File manager.”
6. Select “Add source” and click None
7. Type the URL “https://host505.github.io” and click “OK.”
8. Type oath as the source name (so you will be able to identify it later) and click “OK.”
9. Go back to the Kodi home page and click “Add-ons.”
10. Click the “Add-on browser icon” and then click “Install from zip file.”
11. Select “oath” (which is the name of the repository source you provided earlier)
12. Click “repository.host505-2.5.zip”
13. Click “Install from repository.”
14. Click “host505 repo.”
15. Click “Video add-ons.”
16. Select “TheOath.”
17. Click “Install.”
18. Click “OK” to accept the installation of additional add-ons.
19. Wait till you see the “Add-on installed” notification on your screen. It usually takes less than 2 minutes.
How to integrate The Oath with Real Debrid
To authorize Real Debrid to work with The Oath, you’ll first need to purchase a Real Debrid subscription. Next, follow the steps below:
1. Go back to Kodi home page.
2. Hover over “Add-ons.”
3. Click “The Oath” and then click “Tools.”
4. Click “ResolveURL : Settings.”
5. Hover over “Universal Resolvers” and click “(Re)Authorize My Account.”
6. A screen with a code will appear.
7. Go to real-debrid.com/device and enter the code.
8. Click “Continue” to complete the authorization.
Now, you’ll be able to use The Oath Kodi add-on. Enjoy!