TechZerg is reader supported. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
The Crew is an excellent all-in-one Kodi addon that lets you watch Movies and TV shows across many genres.
The Crew has a great interface with smooth navigation and plenty of quality links. It also has many sections, including Movies, TV shows, Sports, IPTV, Kids, 1-Clicks, CC-Collections, Standup Comedy, Fitness, Food & Brews, Radio, Search, Additional Addons, and more.
This impressive add-on also has sections for 24/7 Movies, Box Sets, Latest HD, Latest 4K, This Weeks Top 10, Academy Award, Stand-Up Comedy, Trakt List, Genres, Year, People, International, and much more. The Crew also supports services like Real Debrid.
The Crew is not available in Kodi’s official repository. It’s from The Crew Repository located at https://team-crew.github.io/
For your privacy and security, it is recommended to use a VPN with Kodi. We use NordVPN, which is the most secure and fastest VPN for Kodi. NordVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee to try it risk-free plus a massive 68% discount for our readers.
Install The Crew Kodi addon
1. Launch Kodi.
2. Click the “Settings icon” and click “System settings.”
3. Hover over “Add-ons.”
4. Click “Unknown sources” if you’ve not done so already (this is because it’s from a third-party source)
5. Go back to the Setting menu and click “File manager.”
6. Select “Add source” and click None
7. Type the URL “http://team-crew.github.io” and click “OK.”
8. Type crew as the source name (so you will be able to identify it later) and click “OK.”
9. Go back to the Kodi home page and click “Add-ons.”
10. Click the “Add-on browser icon” and then click “Install from zip file.”
11. Select “crew” (which is the name of the repository source you provided earlier)
12. Click “repository.thecrew-x.x.x.zip”
13. Click “Install from repository.”
14. Click “THE CREW REPO.”
15. Click “Video add-ons.”
16. Select “THE CREW.”
17. Click “Install.”
18. Click “OK” to accept the installation of additional add-ons.
19. Wait till you see the “Add-on installed” notification on your screen. It usually takes less than 2 minutes.
Integrate The Crew with Real Debrid
To authorize Real Debrid to work with The Crew, you’ll first need to purchase a Real Debrid subscription. Next, follow these steps below:
1. Go back to Kodi home page.
2. Hover over “Add-ons.”
3. Click “The Crew” and then click “Tools.”
4. Click “ResolveURL Settings.”
5. Hover over “Universal Resolver” and click “(Re)Authorize My Account.”
6. A screen with a code will appear.
7. Go to real-debrid.com/device and enter the code.
8. Click “Continue” to complete the authorization.
Now, you’ll be able to use The Crew Kodi add-on. Enjoy!