TechZerg is reader supported. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Shadow is one of the best on-demand Kodi video addons that let you watch Movies and TV Shows. Unfortunately, Shadow does not provide free links; it works only with premium host services like Real Debrid and supports Trakt.
The addon has plenty of high-quality links plus unique and awesome features such as one-click playback.
Shadow is faster compared to many other Kodi addons. It’s also efficient and has a very intuitive interface that’s easy to navigate.
This impressive Premium add-on comes with a massive collection of movies and shows. You also get different sections, including Movie World, TV World, Trakt, Search, Search History, Last Link Played, What’s New, Settings, Resume Watching, My RD History, RD Torrents, Actor, and many subcategories.
Shadow is not available in Kodi’s official repository. It’s from the Magnetic Repository located at http://magnetic.website/repo
For your privacy and security, it is recommended to use a VPN with Kodi. We use NordVPN, which is the most secure and fastest VPN for Kodi. NordVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee to try it risk-free plus a massive 68% discount for our readers.
Install Shadow Kodi addon
1. Launch Kodi.
2. Click the “Settings icon” and click “System settings.”
3. Hover over “Add-ons.”
4. Click “Unknown sources” if you’ve not done so already (this is because it’s from a third-party source)
5. Go back to the Setting menu and click “File manager.”
6. Select “Add source” and click <None>
7. Type the URL “http://magnetic.website/repo” and click “OK.”
8. Type magnetic as the source name (so you will be able to identify it later) and click “OK.”
9. Go back to the Kodi home page and click “Add-ons.”
10. Click the “Add-on browser icon” and then click “Install from zip file.”
11. Select “magnetic” (which is the name of the repository source you provided earlier)
12. Click “repository.Magnetic-x.x.x.zip”
13. Click “Install from repository.”
14. Click “Magnetic Repo.”
15. Click “Video add-ons.”
16. Select “Shadow.”
17. Click “Install.”
18. Click “OK” to accept the installation of additional add-ons.
19. Wait till you see the “Add-on installed” notification on your screen. It usually takes less than 2 minutes.
Integrate Shadow with Real Debrid
To authorize Real Debrid to work with Shadow, you’ll first need to purchase a Real Debrid subscription. Next, follow these steps below:
1. Go back to Kodi home page.
2. Hover over “Add-ons.”
3. Click “Shadow” and then click “Settings.”
4. Hover over “Debrid” and click “Re-auth Real-Debrid.”
5. A screen with a code will appear.
6. Go to real-debrid.com/device and enter the code.
7. Click “Continue” to complete the authorization.
Now, you’ll be able to use the Shadow Kodi add-on. Enjoy!