TechZerg is reader supported. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This article explores Sdarot TV app, which is the best way for Israeli streaming users to watch free movies and TV shows with Hebrew subtitles or Hebrew dubbing for kids, plus the download and setup process in details
Sdarot TV website streams Israeli and international TV (built-in Hebrew subtitles) shows across many genres, with daily updates of fresh content.
Sdarot TV also has an easy-to-use app with additional features. This app replaces the SdarotTV Kodi add-on, which is no longer available.
The Sdarot TV app is recommended for all Israeli streaming users. It’s a fantastic app for anyone who wants to watch TV series with Hebrew subtitles or Hebrew dubbing for kids.
The app can be installed on Android and Android TV app.
1. Go to Google Play Store to download the app.
2. Click “Install” and wait for the installation to complete.
3. Click “Open,” then click “Allow” to allow the Downloader to access files on your device.
4. Click “OK” in the Quick Start Guide popup and enter the URL http://bit.ly/sdarot_android_tv
5. Click “Go” and then click “Install” in the Download popup.
6. Click “Settings” in the Downloader popup and then click “Downloader” from the list of apps to enable it. This will allow the Downloader app to install apps from an unknown source
7. Go back to the Download popup and click “Install” to install the SdarotTV app.
8. Click “Install” in the Sdarot TV window.
9. Wait for the installation to complete, then click “Done.”
10. Click “Delete” in the Download popup to delete the APK file. Also, click “Delete” in the confirmation popup.
11. Go to the apps screen and click on “SdarotTV.”
12. Click “Allow” to approve the use of VPN and network management for the app.
13. Click “OK” to approve setting up a VPN connection for the app.
1. Download the latest Sdarot Android APK file
2. Locate the file SdarotTV-phone-last.apk that you downloaded and click on it
3. Click “Settings” in the Install Blocked popup (this popup will not appear if you already enabled unknown sources).
4. Click “Unknown sources” to enable it, then click “OK” to confirm you want to enable unknown sources.
5. Click “again” on the APK file, then click “Install.”
6. Wait for the installation to complete, then click “Open.”
7. Click “Allow” to approve the use of VPN and network management for the app.
8. Click “OK” to approve setting up a VPN connection for the app.
Now, you’ll be able to use the SdarotTV app. Enjoy!