TechZerg is reader supported. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Revolution is a great Kodi video add-on for watching movies and TV shows.
Revolution is well maintained and has a very intuitive interface that’s easy to navigate with plenty of high-quality HD links. It also has support for Real Debrid integration.
This impressive add-on is one of the best Kodi addons out there and comes with different sections, including Movies, TV shows, Search, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Channels, and more.
Revolution is not available in Kodi’s official repository. It’s from the DejaVu Repository located at https://dejavurepo.github.io/
For your privacy and security, it is recommended to use a VPN with Kodi. We use NordVPN, which is the most secure and fastest VPN for Kodi. NordVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee to try it risk-free plus a massive 68% discount for our readers.
Install Revolution Kodi addon
1. Launch Kodi.
2. Click the “Settings icon” and click “System settings.”
3. Hover over “Add-ons.”
4. Click “Unknown sources” if you’ve not done so already (this is because it’s from a third-party source)
5. Go back to the Setting menu and click “File manager.”
6. Select “Add source” and click None
7. Type the URL “https://dejavurepo.github.io/”
8. Type dejavu as the source name (so you will be able to identify it later) and click “OK.”
9. Go back to the Kodi home page and click “Add-ons.”
10. Click the “Add-on browser icon” and then click “Install from zip file.”
11. Select “dejavu” (which is the name of the repository source you provided earlier)
12. Click “repository.DejaVu-x.x.x.zip”
13. Click “Install from repository.”
14. Click “DejaVu Repo.”
15. Click “Video add-ons.”
16. Select “Revolution.”
17. Click “Install.”
18. Click “OK” to accept the installation of additional add-ons.
19. Wait till you see the “Add-on installed” notification on your screen. It usually takes less than 2 minutes.
Integrate Revolution with Real Debrid
To authorize Real Debrid to work with Revolution, you’ll first need to purchase a Real Debrid subscription. Next, follow these steps below:
1. Go back to Kodi home page.
2. Hover over “Add-ons.”
3. Click “Revolution” and then click “Tools.”
4. Click “ResolveURL: Settings.”
5. Hover over “Universal Resolver” and click “(Re)Authorize My Account.”
6. A screen with a code will appear.
7. Go to real-debrid.com/device and enter the code.
8. Click “Continue” to complete the authorization.
Now, you’ll be able to use the Revolution Kodi add-on. Enjoy!