TechZerg is reader supported. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
ReleaseBB is a great Kodi video add-on for watching movies and TV shows.
ReleaseBB is well maintained and has a simple interface that’s easy to navigate with plenty of high-quality free links and support for Real Debrid integration.
This impressive add-on comes with different sections, including Movies, TV shows, Search, Settings-Tools, Set View-Types, and Github-Help. It also has subsections: Recommended Movies, Foreign Movies, 3D, 4K UHD, BDRip, Blueray, DVDRip, CAM, DVD Screener, and much more.
ReleaseBB is not available in Kodi’s official repository. It’s from a third-party source named Bugatsinho Repository located at https://bugatsinho.github.io/repo/
Install ReleaseBB Kodi addon
1. Launch Kodi.
2. Click the “Settings icon” and click “System settings.”
3. Hover over “Add-ons.”
4. Click “Unknown sources” if you’ve not done so already (this is because it’s from a third-party source)
5. Go back to the Setting menu and click “File manager.”
6. Select “Add source” and click <None>
7. Type the URL “https://bugatsinho.github.io/repo”
8. Type buga as the source name (so you will be able to identify it later) and click “OK.”
9. Go back to the Kodi home page and click “Add-ons.”
10. Click the “Add-on browser icon” and then click “Install from zip file.”
11. Select “buga” (which is the name of the repository source you provided earlier)
12. Click “repository.bugatsinho-x.x.zip”
13. Click “Install from repository.”
14. Click “Bugatsinho repository.”
15. Click “Video add-ons.”
16. Select “ReleaseBB.”
17. Click “Install.”
18. Click “OK” to accept the installation of additional add-ons.
19. Wait till you see the “Add-on installed” notification on your screen. It usually takes less than 2 minutes.
Integrate ReleaseBB with Real Debrid
To authorize Real Debrid to work with ReleaseBB, you’ll first need to purchase a Real Debrid subscription. Next, follow these steps below:
1. Go back to Kodi home page.
2. Hover over “Add-ons.”
3. Click “ReleaseBB” and then click “Settings-Tools.”
4. Hover over “Resolver” and click “Real-Debrid Auth.”
5. A screen with a code will appear.
6. Go to real-debrid.com/device and enter the code.
7. Click “Continue” to complete the authorization.
Now, you’ll be able to use the ReleaseBB Kodi addon. Enjoy!