We may earn a commission for purchases through links on our site. Learn more
Kaito is a Kodi anime add-on great for streaming anime torrents. It was developed by the same people behind Seren Kodi addon.
Kaito has a simple interface that’s easy to navigate with plenty of quality free links and Real Debrid integration.
This impressive anime add-on comes with different sections, including Airing Anime Calendar, Airing Dubbed Anime, Latest, English Dubbed, Trending Now, Popular This Season, Upcoming Next Season, All Time Popular, Genre, Tags, and more.
Kaito is not available in Kodi’s official repository. It’s from a third-party source named Diggz Matrix Repository located at http://grumpeh.aion.feralhosting.com/repo/Install_Repo/
For your privacy and security, it is recommended to use a VPN with Kodi. We use ExpressVPN, which is the most secure and fastest VPN for Kodi. ExpressVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee to try it risk-free plus 3 free months on the annual plan.
Install Kaito Kodi addon
1. Launch Kodi.
2. Click the “Settings icon” and click “System settings.”
3. Hover over “Add-ons.”
4. Click “Unknown sources” if you’ve not done so already (this is because it’s from a third-party source)
5. Go back to the Setting menu and click “File manager.”
6. Select “Add source” and click None
7. Type the URL “http://grumpeh.aion.feralhosting.com/repo/Install_Repo/.”
8. Type Diggz as the source name (so you will be able to identify it later) and click “OK.”
9. Go back to the Kodi home page and click “Add-ons.”
10. Click the “Add-on browser icon” and then click “Install from zip file.”
11. Select “Diggz” (which is the name of the repository source you provided earlier)
12. Click “repository.diggzmatrix-1.0.zip”
13. Click “Install from repository.”
14. Click “Diggz Matrix Repository.”
15. Click “Video add-ons.”
16. Click “Kaito.”
17. Click “Install.”
18. Click “OK” to accept the installation of additional add-ons.
19. Wait till you see the “Add-on installed” notification on your screen. It usually takes less than 2 minutes.
Integrate Kaito with Real Debrid
To authorize Real Debrid to work with Kaito, you’ll first need to purchase a Real Debrid subscription. Next, follow these steps below:
1. Go back to Kodi home page.
2. Hover over “Add-ons.”
3. Click “Kaito” and click “Open Settings Menu.”
4. Hover over “Accounts.”
5. Under Real Debrid section, click “Enable Real-Debrid.”
6. Click “Authorize Real-Debrid…”
7. A screen with a code will appear.
8. Go to real-debrid.com/device and enter the code.
9. Click “Continue” to complete the authorization.
Now, you’ll be able to use the Kaito Kodi addon. Enjoy!