TechZerg is reader supported. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This guide is a step-by-step process on how to install Podnapisi on Kodi.
Podnapisi is an excellent subtitle addon for watching movies and TV shows in high quality. It’s based on the Podnapisi website, which boasts a massive community of committed contributors.
The Podnapisi addon has subtitles in many languages and even subtitles to TV shows and movies not available with any other addon
1. Launch Kodi.
2. Click “Add-ons” and click the “Add-on browser icon.”
3. Click “Install from repository.”
4. Click “Kodi Add-on repository.”
5. Click “Subtitles,” and click “Podnapisi.net”
6. Click “Install,” and then click “OK” to accept the installation of additional add-ons
Wait till you see the “Add-on installed” notification on your screen.
The Podnapisi addon is now installed. However, you’ll need to change the configuration to start using it.
1. Go back to the Kodi home page
2. Click the “Settings icon” and click “Player setting.”
3. Hover over “Language.”
4. Click “Preferred subtitle language” and select the language of your choice.
5. Click “Character set” and select the language of your choice.
6. Click “Languages” to download subtitles and select the language you want.
7. Click “Default TV show service” and select “Podnapisi.”
8. Click “Default movies service” and select “Podnapisi.”
Finally, to see subtitles when watching movies or TV shows, follow the steps below:
1. Once you start watching the video, click the “Subtitles icon, ” then click “Download subtitle….”
2. Click “Podnapisi” as the subtitles service.
3. Select a subtitle from the list
That’s all. You now have Podnapisi fully set up. Enjoy!