TechZerg is reader supported. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This guide is a step-by-step process on how to install Podnapisi on Kodi.
The Podnapisi addon has subtitles in many languages and even subtitles to TV shows and movies not available with any other addon
For your privacy and security, it is recommended to use a VPN with Kodi. We use NordVPN, which is the most secure and fastest VPN for Kodi. NordVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee to try it risk-free plus a massive 68% discount for our readers.
1. Launch Kodi.
2. Click “Add-ons” and click the “Add-on browser icon.”
3. Click “Install from repository.”
4. Click “Kodi Add-on repository.”
5. Click “Subtitles,” and click “Podnapisi.net”
6. Click “Install,” and then click “OK” to accept the installation of additional add-ons
Wait till you see the “Add-on installed” notification on your screen.
The Podnapisi addon is now installed. However, you’ll need to change the configuration to start using it.
1. Go back to the Kodi home page
2. Click the “Settings icon” and click “Player setting.”
3. Hover over “Language.”
4. Click “Preferred subtitle language” and select the language of your choice.
5. Click “Character set” and select the language of your choice.
6. Click “Languages” to download subtitles and select the language you want.
7. Click “Default TV show service” and select “Podnapisi.”
8. Click “Default movies service” and select “Podnapisi.”
Finally, to see subtitles when watching movies or TV shows, follow the steps below:
1. Once you start watching the video, click the “Subtitles icon, ” then click “Download subtitle….”
2. Click “Podnapisi” as the subtitles service.
3. Select a subtitle from the list
That’s all. You now have Podnapisi fully set up. Enjoy!