TechZerg is reader supported. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
The Free Live TV addon is an excellent Kodi 19 Matrix add-on that features many different IPTV channels. It has live TV streams of popular channels from sport to news, including Food TV, MTV, Fox Sports, NFL channel, Euronews, BBC, ABC News, MLB, CBSN, NBC, Vevo, Bloomberg, PBS Kids, Nick Jr., Court TV, CNN, Paramount movie channel, DW, Country Music Channel, and many more. All the Live TV channels are in HD quality. You can easily switch to your favorite channel using the search option.
Free Live TV Kodi addon is located in the Diamond Build Repository.
Install Free Live TV Kodi addon
1. Launch Kodi.
2. Click the “Settings icon” and click “System settings.”
3. Hover over “Add-ons.”
4. Click “Unknown sources” if you’ve not done so already (this is because it’s from a third-party source)
5. Go back to the Setting menu and click “File manager.”
6. Select “Add source” and click <None>
7. Type the URL “https://diamondbuild.xyz” and click “OK.”
8. Type diamond as the source name (so you will be able to identify it later) and click “OK.”
9. Go back to the Kodi home page and click “Add-ons.”
10. Click the “Add-on browser icon” and then click “Install from zip file.”
11. Select “diamond” (which is the name of the repository source you provided earlier)
12. Click “repository.diamond.-kodi19-repo-xx.xx.zip”
13. Click “Install from repository.”
14. Click “*Diamond Build K19 Reop (Primary Server USA)*”
15. Click “Video add-ons.”
16. Select “Free Live TV – 4K19.”
17. Click “Install.”
18. Click “OK” to accept the installation of additional add-ons.
19. Wait till you see the “Add-on installed” notification on your screen. It usually takes less than 2 minutes.
Now, you’ll be able to watch Free Live TV on Kodi. Enjoy!