TechZerg is reader supported. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This Kodi tutorial details the simple process of installing the well-known Exodus Redux Kodi addon.
Exodus has been forked many times over the years until its original developers eventually abandoned it. However, independent developers decided to revive it with several improvements and rebranded the name to Exodus Redux. It now receives regular updates and is currently one of the best Kodi addons with a massive collection of movies and TV shows.
For your privacy and security, it is recommended to use a VPN with Kodi. We use NordVPN, which is the most secure and fastest VPN for Kodi. NordVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee to try it risk-free plus a massive 68% discount for our readers.
Install Exodus Redux Kodi addon
1. Launch Kodi
2. Click the “Settings icon” and click “System settings.”
3. Hover over “Add-ons.”
4. Click “Unknown sources” if you’ve not done so already (this is because it’s from a third-party source).
5. Go back to the Setting menu and click “File manager.”
6. Select “Add source” and click <None>
7. Type the URL “https://i-a-c.github.io” and click “OK.”
8. Type exodus as the source name (so you will be able to identify it later) and click “OK.”
9. Go back to the Kodi home page and click “Add-ons.”
10. Click the “Add-on browser icon” and then click “Install from zip file.”
11. Select “exodus” (which is the name of the repository source you provided earlier).
12. Click “repository.exodusredux-x.x.x.zip”
13. Click “Install from repository.”
14. Click “Exodus Redux Repo.”
15. Click “Video add-ons.”
16. Click “Exodus Redux.”
17. Click “Install.”
18. Click “OK” to accept the installation of additional add-ons.
19. Wait till you see the “Add-on installed” notification on your screen. It usually takes less than 2 minutes.
Now, you’ll be able to use the Exodus Redux Kodi add-on. Enjoy!