TechZerg is reader supported. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
IMDb (Internet Movie Database) is a massive online database with information related to movies, TV shows, video games, cast, production crew, biographies, ratings, trivia, reviews, and more.
IMDb is one of the internet databases where the Kodi media player access movies and TV shows info from.
One of the most often used IMDb features is the movie and TV trailers. Fortunately, you can use the IMDb Trailers Kodi add-on to watch these high-quality trailers.
For your privacy and security, it is recommended to use a VPN with Kodi. We use NordVPN, which is the most secure and fastest VPN for Kodi. NordVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee to try it risk-free plus a massive 68% discount for our readers.
Install IMDb Trailers Kodi addon
1. Launch Kodi.
2. Click “Add-ons.”
3. Click the “Add-on browser icon.”
4. Click “Install from repository.”
5. Click “Kodi Add-on repository.”
6. Click “Video add-ons.”
7. Click “IMDb Trailers” and then click “Install.”
8. Wait till you see the “Add-on installed” message pop up on your screen. It usually takes less than 2 minutes.
Now, you’ll be able to use the IMDb Trailers Kodi addon. Enjoy!