We may earn a commission for purchases through links on our site. Learn more
- In order to join a restricted network, you may need to find your Xbox One unique MAC address.
- Most consoles with wireless capabilities will have two MAC addresses, one for the wired, and one for the wireless connection.
MAC (Media Access Control) address is a twelve-digit alphanumeric code unique to every network-compatible device connecting to a network. Every device in the world has a MAC address, and that includes Xbox One.
Finding your MAC address is essential for registering your Xbox One on restricted wireless networks. Fortunately, the process is simple, with just a few clicks.
To find the MAC address of your Xbox One console, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Settings.
2. In the Settings page, select Network.
3. Select Advanced Settings.
4. You’ll see the MAC Address for your Xbox One (Wired MAC and wireless MAC) displayed in a format like 34:CD:45:EF:67:GH.
About King Osaghae
King Osaghae is a technology researcher and writer who’s been writing about tech-related topics and trends since 2018. He covers everything tech from computers to cameras to online business software. He is the managing editor at TechZerg, meaning that he oversees all the articles TechZerg produces.