We may earn a commission for purchases through links on our site. Learn more
The Xbox 360 was built with a much better technology compared to its predecessor console. However, one thing that’s remained is the ability to connect to the internet for a fun online gaming experience. Although fun and convenient, it can also be quite tricky to figure out how to set it up and connect it to the internet.
Finding your MAC address might sound technical, but it’s not as complicated as it might seem. Luckily, you can locate your Xbox 360 MAC address through the Network Settings.
To find your Xbox 360 MAC address, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to your Xbox Dashboard.
2. Select System Settings.
3. Select Network Settings.
4. Select the Wireless Network you wish to use.
5. Select Configure Network.
6. Under “Basic Settings”, confirm to make sure IP Settings is listed as Automatic.
7. Click the Additional Settings Tab.
8. Select Advanced Settings located at the bottom of the screen.
9. Look towards the bottom left corner of the “Advanced Settings” screen – you should see a twelve-digit alphanumeric code displayed in a format like 48:CD:29:EF:73:GH. That’s your Xbox 360 MAC address.
About King Osaghae
King Osaghae is a technology researcher and writer who’s been writing about tech-related topics and trends since 2018. He covers everything tech from computers to cameras to online business software. He is the managing editor at TechZerg, meaning that he oversees all the articles TechZerg produces.