We may earn a commission for purchases through links on our site. Learn more
If you’re a regular Roblox player, you must have accumulated some fortune of Robux, which you can donate to friends not as rich as you are.
There’s actually no way to just give people some of your Robux, but there is the “donation method,” which is generally used by Roblox members.
Players in need of donations often create items such as T-shirts — to sell to other Roblox players, and then receive Robux in return. Follow the steps below if you wish to donate some of your Robux with friends on Roblox:
1. Make sure the player you intend to donate Robux to has a donation item available for exchange. Only players with a paid Builder’s Club account can create and sell a clothing item on Roblox, but you don’t need a Builders Club membership to buy items and donate Robux to other players.
Also, to make your donation easy and quick, take note of the item’s name you want to purchase; searching for the item’s name is the fastest way to find it.
2. Open the Roblox website and enter your username and password details. Next, click “Login” to access your Roblox account.
3. Click the “Catalog” tab in the blue bar at the top of the site.
4. Enter the name of your friend’s donation item in the search bar and click “Search.” The name of an item can only be determined by the creator.
5. Click on the item in the search results to view more details about it
6. Click the “Buy with R$” button in the upper right corner of the item to purchase the item.