We may earn a commission for purchases through links on our site. Learn more
- To change your Uber password, open the Uber app on your phone and tap the three lines at the top left > Tap the top side menu bar that displays your profile info > Tap the “Password” label box and enter your current password > Enter a new password and tap “Save” when prompted.
Have you forgotten your Uber password? Or want to change it for security reasons? Whatever the reason may be, you can easily change your Uber password with just five clicks.
If you’ve forgotten your password, it’s best to reset it instead of typing in multiple wrong passwords. Doing so will get you locked out of your account and make it more difficult to log back in.
To change your Uber password, you’ll need to enter your current password. If you can’t remember your password, you can reset it on the Forgot Password page on Uber’s website. Enter the email address associated with your account, and Uber will send you an email that contains your password reset link. Click on the link, and you’ll be redirected to enter a new password. The link will be limited to a definite time for security reasons so be sure to follow the link and reset your password as soon as possible.
How to change your Uber password
1. Open the Uber app on your Android or iPhone.
2. Tap the three stacked-lines in the top left.
3. Tap the bar on the top of the side menu that displays your profile info including your name and profile image.
4. Tap Password and then enter your current password into the “Verify Password” bar.
5. When prompted, enter your new password, confirm it, and tap Save.
About King Osaghae
King Osaghae is a technology researcher and writer who’s been writing about tech-related topics and trends since 2018. He covers everything tech from computers to cameras to online business software. He is the managing editor at TechZerg, meaning that he oversees all the articles TechZerg produces.