We may earn a commission for purchases through links on our site. Learn more
- You can cancel an Uber ride without penalty before and after been matched with a driver. You can also cancel a scheduled Uber ride.
- Canceling an Uber ride is easy to do, but you’ll have to cancel within five minutes of been booked. It could be as low as two minutes in some cities.
- If you cancel after five minutes of been matched, you’ll have to pay a penalty fee of between $5 and $10.
So, you’ve ordered an Uber ride, but due to some unforeseen circumstance, you now want to cancel it. No problem! Canceling a scheduled Uber ride is quick and simple. Just know time is of the essence because if you don’t cancel within five minutes of been matched with a driver, you risk being charged a cancellation fee. Note that some cities do require riders to cancel within two minutes.
If you cancel beyond that grace period, you’ll incur a $5 fee for standard Uber and $10 for UberBlack. You can always contact Uber for a review and refund if you can provide a good reason.
Here’s how to cancel a scheduled or immediate Uber ride before and after being matched with a driver.
Cancel an Uber ride before being matched with a driver
1. Scroll down and tap the bar at the bottom of the screen that reads Finding your ride.
2. Tap Cancel.
3. Tap YES, CANCEL to confirm.
Cancel an Uber ride after being matched with a driver
1. Tap the bar at the bottom of your screen that displays your driver’s information.
2. Tap Cancel Trip.
3. Tap YES, CANCEL to confirm your cancellation. You’ll see a message that confirms you won’t incur any fees.
How to cancel a scheduled Uber ride
1. Tap the “three parallel menu bar” located at the upper-left of the Uber app screen.
2. Tap Your Trips from the list of menu options.
3. Tap Upcoming.
4. Tap Cancel Ride, then confirm again by tapping CANCEL RIDE. If you scheduled multiple trips, scroll to locate the one you want to cancel.
As far as you canceled before the driver accepts your ride, you won’t incur any charges.
Cancel Uber FAQs
Answer to related questions people also ask:
How do I cancel my Uber without charge?
Tap the bar at the bottom of your screen displaying the information of your driver > tap “Cancel Trip” > tap “NO” to keep the ride, or “YES, CANCEL” to cancel the ride. As long as you canceled before the driver accepts your ride, you won’t incur any charges.
Does Uber charge if you cancel? / Do you get charged if you cancel an Uber?
You can cancel your ride with Uber at any time through the app but may be charged a cancellation fee if you do so after you’ve been matched with a driver. The cancellation fee compensates drivers and partners for their time and effort getting to your location.
Can you cancel Uber if it takes too long?
Yes. You can cancel your Uber trip before the driver starts the trip. However, if you exceed the grace period of more than 5 mins since you made the trip request, you will be charged a cancellation fee, usually around $5.
Why do Uber drivers ask you to cancel?
Uber incentivizes their drivers not to cancel their rides, even when they don’t want the rider for whatever reason. As a result, drivers are more likely to want the rider to cancel since that won’t affect their cancellation rate.
What happens if you cancel an Uber mid ride?
A passenger canceling an Uber ride in the middle of a trip is considered to have finished the trip at the exact time the cancellation was requested. You will still need to pay for the trip.
Why did Uber charge me $150?
Uber will charge $80 if a passenger vomits or spills a drink on seats or any difficult-to-clean surface within the vehicle. In cases of “significant quantities of body fluids (urine, blood, vomiting) in the interior of the vehicle,” that charge may increase to $150.
Can you cancel a scheduled Uber?
Before you are matched with a driver, you can change or cancel your request without any extra charge. The standard cancellation fee will apply once a driver is assigned to you.
Does Cancelling Uber affect rating?
No, canceling your Uber ride before the trip does not affect your rating. Drivers leave ratings upon completion of rides. They can’t rate you if you cancel before the trip.
What happens if I don’t pay Uber?
Uber can temporarily block ride requests if your payment method declines an Uber charge. In your app, you will be prompted to choose a payment method for your outstanding balance. If this payment method is declined, you’ll have to add a new payment profile and try again.
Can you contact Uber by phone? / How can I talk to Uber customer service?
You can get in touch with Uber on the phone 24/7. To contact Uber, go to the “Help” section in your Uber app and tap on “Call Support.”