TechZerg is reader supported. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
PayPal is a secure platform for sending money, accessing cashback offers, and managing your finances. In the United States, you can send and receive money for free when using a bank account or funds from your PayPal balance. The PayPal app offers cashback deals from well-known brands and helps you keep track of your orders.
Additionally, you can use PayPal to make payments in four interest-free installments and manage your balance with the PayPal Debit Card. This card also enables you to shop and withdraw cash without incurring any fees.
It’s important to note that sharing free PayPal accounts with money, email addresses, and passwords is not advisable, as it may involve illegal activities and violate PayPal’s terms of service. It’s essential to use PayPal in a legal and responsible manner.
Is PayPal free?
PayPal itself is free to use for both personal and business accounts. However, when you use PayPal to make transactions, you may be charged a fee. In the United States, these transaction fees typically range from 1.9% to 3.5% per transaction, and there is a fixed fee of 3.49% for receiving domestic transactions like invoicing and checkout.
Additionally, if you’re involved in currency conversions, there are fees associated with that as well. The currency conversion fee for transactions involving the United States is 4.5%, while for transactions involving the Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa, and South East Europe, it is 4%.
How to get a free PayPal account
To get a free PayPal account, follow these steps:
- Visit PayPal.com: Go to the official PayPal website by typing “PayPal.com” in your web browser’s address bar.
- Click on “Sign Up”: Once on the PayPal website, locate and click on the “Sign Up” option.
- Select Account Type: You’ll be prompted to choose between a “business” or “personal” account. Select the one that suits your needs.
- Provide Phone Number: Enter your phone number when prompted. This step helps in verifying your identity and securing your account.
- Follow On-Screen Instructions: Follow the on-screen instructions provided by PayPal to complete the account creation process. This typically involves providing personal information, such as your name, email address, and a password. Ensure you use a strong password for security.
- Verification: PayPal may ask for additional information to verify your identity, such as linking a bank account or credit card. This step is essential to ensure the security and functionality of your PayPal account.
- Mobile App Option: Alternatively, you can also create a PayPal account using the PayPal mobile app, which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store for Android devices or the App Store for iOS devices. Follow the app’s instructions to sign up.
Remember that while creating a PayPal account is free, certain transactions or services on the platform may involve fees (such as fast transfers and more), so it’s essential to review PayPal’s terms and fees if you plan to use it for specific purposes.
Free PayPal accounts
Here are some points to note about the free PayPal accounts above:
- Account Balance: The provided PayPal accounts do not have any money in them. They are essentially empty accounts.
- Access Issues: If you can’t log in to one of these accounts, it usually means that the password has been changed.
- Account Status: Alternatively, the account might have been deleted or suspended permanently by PayPal.
- Using Another Account: If you encounter any of these issues, you can try using the login information for a different account from the ones provided.
- Regular Updates: The list of accounts mentioned will be regularly updated with new information.
- Bookmark for Future: Therefore, it’s recommended that you bookmark the page so you can return later to find new account details when needed.
Free PayPal accounts with money
Here are some points about the free PayPal accounts above with money in them:
- Account Balances: The mentioned PayPal accounts have varying amounts of money, typically ranging from $5 to $100 or even more.
- Access Issues: If you cannot access a particular account, it could be because it was either deleted or banned.
- Password Changes: Some users may change the passwords for these accounts, making them inaccessible.
- Empty Accounts: If an account doesn’t have any money, it means that the funds in the account have either been spent or transferred to another account.
- Availability: To find working PayPal accounts, you can bookmark the page and check back later if the current accounts are unavailable.
Do I need a bank account for PayPal?
You do not need a bank account to use PayPal. When signing up for a PayPal personal account, you only need to provide your name, address, phone number, and email address. Having a bank account is not mandatory to receive money through PayPal.
Can I have 2 PayPal accounts?
Yes, you can have two PayPal accounts. One can be a Personal account, and the other can be a Business account. However, it’s important to note that each account must use a distinct email address and separate financial information. Additionally, you have the option to upgrade your Personal account to either a Premier or Business account if needed.
What information is required for PayPal payment?
To make a PayPal payment, you’ll need the following information:
- Recipient’s Details: You’ll need the recipient’s name, PayPal username, email address, or mobile number. This helps PayPal identify where to send the money.
- Payment Amount: Enter the specific amount of money you want to send.
- Currency: Choose the currency you want to use for the payment.
- Optional Note: You can include a note to provide additional information about the payment, although this is not mandatory.
- Payment Type: If available, you can choose the payment type you prefer.
Once you have this information, you can go to the “Send and Request” section in PayPal, enter the recipient’s details, amount, currency, and any optional note, and then proceed with the payment.