TechZerg is reader supported. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
A Battle.net code is a digital or alphanumeric sequence provided by Blizzard Entertainment’s online gaming platform, Battle.net. These codes serve various purposes within the platform, including:
- Game Keys: These codes unlock access to specific games or expansions when redeemed.
- Blizzard Balance Codes: They add a specific amount of funds to your Blizzard Balance, which can be used to purchase games, in-game items, or services within Battle.net.
- Game Time Codes: These codes grant a certain duration of playtime for subscription-based games like World of Warcraft.
- Gift Codes: These allow you to send gifts, such as games or in-game items, to other Battle.net users.
- Pets and Mounts: Some codes unlock virtual pets or mounts within games like World of Warcraft.
- Battle.net Balance Codes: Similar to Blizzard Balance codes, these add funds to your Battle.net account.
- Promotional Codes: Special codes provided as part of promotions, events, or contests. They may offer unique in-game items or other rewards.
It’s important to note that most codes are region-specific, meaning they can only be used in the region they were intended for. Additionally, some codes, like promotional codes, must be redeemed before their specified expiration date to be valid.
How to get Battle.net codes?
Apart from using real cash to buy codes, you may wonder how to get Battle.net codes for free. To get Battle.net codes without spending money, you can follow these steps:
1. Sign up for promotional emails from Blizzard
If you want to stay updated on promotions and potentially receive free Battle.net codes, you can subscribe to promotional emails from Blizzard Entertainment. Here’s how:
- Visit your Blizzard account’s Communication Preferences.
- Within Communication Preferences, ensure that you’ve selected the option for receiving News and Special Offers from Blizzard Entertainment.
- Click the “Submit” button to confirm your choice.
By doing this, you’ll be eligible to receive promotional emails from Blizzard, which may occasionally include free Battle.net codes or information about special offers.
2. Earn Blizzard balance
If you’re ready to spend some time, you can earn free Blizzard Battle.net gift cards by taking surveys from Survey Junkie, LifePoints, or Inbox Dollars. These platforms will reward you with gift cards and cash prizes for completing surveys.
Survey Junkie is a website that lets you make money and earn Battle.net balance by participating in online surveys and research activities. It’s highly regarded, with a Trustpilot rating of 4.3 stars from over 40,000 reviews.
To begin, you must register for free, fill out your profile, and verify your email. Once registered, you can take surveys to share your opinions and receive rewards in return.
LifePoints is an online platform that provides paid surveys to its members. You can join without any specific criteria. After registering, you’ll need to verify your email. Then, you should complete your profile, which helps you qualify for surveys tailored to your interests.
Once your profile is complete, you’ll receive survey invitations via email, and by completing them, you earn LifePoints. These points can be exchanged for gift cards, PayPal credit, or even Battle.net balance.
Inbox Dollars is a platform that lets you make money in several ways:
- Paid Surveys: You can earn money by taking online surveys, and the payment typically ranges from $0.50 to $5.00 per survey.
- Gaming Rewards: You can also earn rewards by playing games like Outspell, Candy Jam, and Mahjong Solitaire.
- Cashback and Discounts: Inbox Dollars offers cashback for online shopping, provides free discounts from popular brands, and shares money-saving tips.
- Reading Emails: You can get paid for reading emails, and there are additional opportunities to earn by completing various offers.
- Signup Bonus: When you create an account, you’ll receive a free $5 bonus.
- Grocery Shopping Rewards: Inbox Dollars allows you to earn cash and Battle.net gift cards by scanning your grocery receipts or trying out deals.
In summary, Inbox Dollars provides multiple ways for you to make money, including surveys, gaming, cashback, email reading, and more, with the added incentive of a $5 signup bonus and rewards for grocery shopping and scanning receipts.
SwagBucks is a platform that offers rewards for various activities like answering questions, shopping, watching videos, playing games, and searching the web. When you use their search engine, you earn 1 Swag Buck (SB). There are also other ways to earn points, including shopping offers, free trials, charity donations, and more.
If you want to get a $20 Blizzard gift card, you’ll need to earn 2,000 SB. You can find more details about this specific gift card on the Blizzard website.
PrizeRebel is a website that allows you to earn free gift cards efficiently. You can do this by participating in paid surveys, completing offers (some of which are free), or watching videos, with each video earning you 0.55 points.
If you find the earning pace too slow, you can also benefit from their referral program. When someone you refer earns points, you receive a 15% bonus based on their earnings.
To obtain a $20 Blizzard Battle.net gift card through PrizeRebel, you need to accumulate a total of 2,000 points. Once you reach this threshold, you can claim your reward.
Free Battle.net balance codes
The free Battle.net codes mentioned above are given out on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you can’t successfully redeem one or more of these codes, it could be because of a couple of reasons.
Firstly, the code you’re trying to use might have already been used by someone else. If that’s the case, you should attempt to use a different code from the provided list.
Secondly, it’s possible that the code you entered is incorrect. To avoid this, make sure your Caps Lock key is turned off, and be careful not to mix up characters like “0” and “O” or “5” and “S.”
Additionally, new Battle.net codes will be added to the list in the future, so you can save the page in your Chrome browser by clicking on the star icon to bookmark it for easy access.
Free Blizzard codes
Where to buy Battle.net balance
You can purchase Battle.net balance by following these steps:
- Visit the official Battle.net website at https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us.
- Log in to your Battle.net account.
- Search for “Battle.net Balance” on the website and click on it.
- Choose the desired amount of balance you want to add to your account, for example, $25.
- Click on “Add Balance.”
- Provide your payment information and complete the payment process.
How to redeem a Battle.net code
To redeem a Battle.net code, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Battle.net account. You can do this on either the Blizzard website (blizzard.com) or through the Battle.net app.
- Once you’ve logged in, go to the “ACCOUNT OVERVIEW” section, which is usually found in the top bar of the webpage.
- Select “REDEEM A CODE.” If you’re using the Battle.net app, you can click on your account name in the upper right-hand corner and choose “Redeem A Code” from there.
- Enter your code carefully, ensuring it’s typed correctly.
- Click on the option to redeem your code.
- If you encounter any difficulties while trying to redeem the code, you can contact Customer Support for assistance.
Please note that if you’re redeeming a code for World of Warcraft Trading Card Game items, you should use the WoW promotion code retrieval page specifically for those items.
The bottom line
To summarize, if you want to reduce your expenses on Battle.net codes:
- Sign up for promotional emails: Register for Battle.net’s promotional emails to receive discounts and special offers directly from them.
- Take paid surveys: Participate in paid surveys to earn rewards that you can use to get the codes you need.
- Explore Reddit’s Codes for Blizzard Games: Visit the “Codes for Blizzard Games” subreddit on Reddit to find potential trade opportunities and excellent deals from other users.