We may earn a commission for purchases through links on our site. Learn more
DejaVu has a great interface that’s easy to navigate with plenty of quality links.
This add-on comes with a unique one-click section to watch tons of free movies and TV shows in HD quality. It also has many useful features including Movies, TV Shows, Search, Search history, Last Link Played, 1 Click Movies and TV, My RD History, and more.
DejaVu is not available in Kodi’s official repository. It’s from a third-party source named DejaVu Repository located at https://dejavurepo.github.io/
For your privacy and security, it is recommended to use a VPN with Kodi. We use ExpressVPN, which is the most secure and fastest VPN for Kodi. ExpressVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee to try it risk-free plus 3 free months on the annual plan.
Install DejaVu again Kodi addon
1. Launch Kodi.
2. Click the “Settings icon” and click “System settings.”
3. Hover over “Add-ons.”
4. Click “Unknown sources” if you’ve not done so already (this is because it’s from a third-party source)
5. Go back to the Setting menu and click “File manager.”
6. Select “Add source” and click <None>
7. Type the URL “https://dejavurepo.github.io/” and click “OK.”
8. Type dejavu as the source name (so you will be able to identify it later) and click “OK.”
9. Go back to the Kodi home page and click “Add-ons.”
10. Click the “Add-on browser icon” and then click “Install from zip file.”
11. Click “dejavu” (which is the name of the repository source you provided earlier)
12. Click “repository.DejaVu-x.x.x.zip”
13. Click “Install from repository.”
14. Click “DejaVu Repo.”
15. Click “Video add-ons.”
16. Click “DejaVu Again.”
17. Click “Install.”
18. Click “OK” to accept the installation of additional add-ons.
19. Wait till you see the “Add-on installed” message notification on your screen. It usually takes less than 2 minutes.
Integrate DejaVu with Real Debrid
To authorize Real Debrid to work with DejaVu, you’ll first need to purchase a Real Debrid subscription. Next, follow these steps below:
1. Go back to Kodi home page.
2. Hover over “Add-ons.”
3. Click “DejaVu Again” and click “Settings.”
4. Hover over “Derbrid” and click “Re-auth Real-Debrid.”
5. A screen with a code will appear.
6. Go to real-debrid.com/device and enter the code.
7. Click “Continue” to complete the authorization.
Now, you’ll be able to use the DejaVu Again Kodi add-on. Enjoy!