TechZerg is reader supported. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Black Lightning has a great interface that’s easy to navigate with plenty of quality links.
This add-on comes with some very useful features, including One Click, Movies, TV Shows, Trakt World, Search, Search history, Last Played, Resume, RD History, RD Torrents, and more.
Black Lightning is not available in Kodi’s official repository. It’s from a third-party source named Narcacist Wizard Repository, located at http://www.narcacist.com/repo/
For your privacy and security, it is recommended to use a VPN with Kodi. We use NordVPN, which is the most secure and fastest VPN for Kodi. NordVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee to try it risk-free plus a massive 68% discount for our readers.
Install Black Lightning Kodi addon
1. Launch Kodi.
2. Click the “Settings icon” and click “System settings.”
3. Hover over “Add-ons.”
4. Click “Unknown sources” if you’ve not done so already (this is because it’s from a third-party source)
5. Go back to the Setting menu and click “File manager.”
6. Select “Add source” and click <None>
7. Type the URL “http://www.narcacist.com/repo ” and click “OK.”
8. Type narcacist as the source name (so you will be able to identify it later) and click “OK.”
9. Go back to the Kodi home page and click “Add-ons.”
10. Click the “Add-on browser icon” and then click “Install from zip file.”
11. Click “narcacist” (which is the name of the repository source you provided earlier)
12. Click “repository.NarcacistWizard.zip”
13. Click “Install from repository.”
14. Click “Narcacist’s Wizard Repository.”
15. Click “Video add-ons.”
16. Click the “Black Lightning” Kodi add-on.
17. Click “Install.”
18. Click “OK” to accept the installation of additional add-ons.
19. Wait till you see the “Add-on installed” notification message on your screen. It usually takes less than 2 minutes.
Integrate Black Lightning with Real Debrid
To authorize Real Debrid to work with Blak lightning, you’ll first need to purchase a Real Debrid subscription. Next, follow these steps below:
1. Go back to Kodi home page.
2. Hover over “Add-ons.”
3. Click “Black Lightning” and click “Settings.”
4. Hover over “Derbrid” and click “Re-auth Real-Debrid.”
5. A screen with a code will appear.
6. Go to real-debrid.com/device and enter the code.
7. Click “Continue” to complete the authorization.
Now, you’ll be able to use the Black Lightning Kodi addon. Enjoy!