TechZerg is reader supported. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Asgard is an excellent all-in-one (AIO) Kodi add-on with great options to watch HD, 4K, and 3D on-demand movies and shows. It features many sections and categories, including 4K One Click, One Click, Non-Debrid, Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, Kids, Sports, Standup, Apps, Music, Anime, and more.
This add-on can fetch plenty of free quality links and also has support for Real Debrid, which is perfect for a fantastic streaming experience. In addition, it has a great interface that’s easy to navigate and also allows Trakt integration.
Asgard is not part of the official Kodi Add-on repository. It’s from a third-party source named Narcacist Wizard Repository located at http://www.narcacist.com/repo/
Install Asgard Kodi addon
1. Launch Kodi.
2. Click the “Settings icon” and click “System settings.”
3. Hover over “Add-ons.”
4. Click “Unknown sources” if you’ve not done so already (this is because it’s from a third-party source)
5. Go back to the Setting menu and click “File manager.”
6. Select “Add source” and click <None>
7. Type the URL “http://www.narcacist.com/repo ” and click “OK.”
8. Type narcacist as the source name (so you will be able to identify it later) and click “OK.”
9. Go back to the Kodi home page and click “Add-ons.”
10. Click the “Add-on browser icon” and then click “Install from zip file.”
11. Click “narcacist” (which is the name of the repository source you provided earlier)
12. Click “repository.NarcacistWizard.zip.”
13. Click “Install from repository.”
14. Click “Narcacist’s Wizard Repository.”
15. Click “Video add-ons.”
16. Click the “Asgard” Kodi add-on.
17. Click “Install.”
18. Click “OK” to accept the installation of additional add-ons.
19. Wait till you see the “Asgard Add-on installed” message pop up on your screen. It usually takes less than 2 minutes.
Integrate Asgard with Real Debrid
To authorize Real Debrid to work with Asgard, you’ll first need to purchase a Real Debrid subscription. Next, follow these steps below:
1. Go back to Kodi home page.
2. Hover over “Add-ons.”
3. Click “Asgard” and click “Settings.”
4. Hover over “Derbrid” and click “Re-auth Real-Debrid.”
5. A screen with a code will appear.
6. Go to real-debrid.com/device and enter the code.
7. Click “Continue” to complete the authorization.
Now, you’ll be able to use the Asgard Kodi addon. Enjoy!