TechZerg is reader supported. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Alvin is a Kodi video add-on with various collections of movies and TV shows. With the Alvin add-on, you can easily access plenty of high-quality on-demand content that can keep you entertained for hours and days.
The media library is regularly updated with new content and well maintained. You can use the search function or browse through all its categories: Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Channels, Tools, and Search.
Alvin is not part of the official Kodi Add-on repository. It’s from a third-party repository source called Octopus located at https://fuse99.com/octopus/ or http://octopus246.esy.es/octopus/
For your privacy and security, it is recommended to use a VPN with Kodi. We use NordVPN, which is the most secure and fastest VPN for Kodi. NordVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee to try it risk-free plus a massive 68% discount for our readers.
Install Alvin Kodi addon
1. Launch Kodi.
2. Click the “Settings icon” and click “System settings.”
3. Hover over “Add-ons.”
4. Click “Unknown sources” if you’ve not done so already (this is because it’s from a third-party source)
5. Go back to the Setting menu and click “File manager.”
6. Select “Add source” and click <None>
7. Type the URL “http://octopus246.esy.es/octopus” and click “OK.”
8. Type octopus as the source name (so you will be able to identify it later) and click “OK.”
9. Go back to the Kodi home page and click “Add-ons.”
10. Click the “Add-on browser icon” and then click “Install from zip file.”
11. Click “octopus” (which is the name of the repository source you provided earlier)
12. Click the “repository.octopus-x.x.x.zip” file.
13. Click “Install from repository.”
14. Click “Octopus Repository.”
15. Click “Video add-ons.”
16. Click the “Alvin” Kodi add-on.
17. Click “Install” in the bottom right.
18. Click “OK” to accept the installation of additional add-ons.
19. Wait till you see the “Alvin Add-on installed” message pop up on your screen. It usually takes less than 2 minutes.
Integrate Alvin Kodi addon with Real Debrid
To authorize Real Debrid to work with Alvin, you’ll first need to purchase a Real Debrid subscription. Next, follow these steps below:
1. Go back to Kodi home page.
2. Hover over “Add-ons.”
3. Click “Alvin” and click “Tools.”
4. Click “ResolveURL Settings.”
5. In the ResolveUrl settings screen, hover over “Universal Resolver”s and click “(Re)Authorize My Account.”
6. A screen with a code will appear.
7. Go to real-debrid.com/device and enter the code.
8. Click “Continue” to complete the authorization.
Now, you’ll be able to use the Alvin Kodi addon. Enjoy!